Indefinite Hiatus

spearprison:

Due to reasons I’ll likely go into better upon my return, i’ll be taking an indefinite hiatus from Els & Void. It sucks that this is happening right after NewtNewt came back, but things are as they are.

As the title says, I don’t know when I’ll be back. As tomorrow is a holiday in the states (Labor Day) I won’t be able to go anywhere or do what it is I’ve been asked to do.

To make things better, for the duration of this hiatus, I will not have my computer, which means any and all stress relievers I would normally turn to are gone. I have other things I can do, luckily, so it’s not all bad. But without my laptop, I can’t edit, write (quickly, anyway), play Els, or anything of that sort.

So, I suppose I’ll see you all in-game when I’m able to return (hopefully before Arc Tracer).

Congrats again to Newton and Windy!

NO YOU CAN’T LEAVE WE STILL HAVE TO DUO CHALL

well do what you have to, gl!

pistolspammer:

If I would be given a chance to change one thing in Els, I swear this guy’s gonna get it.
-60% damage decrease -Petrify ability removed -25% defense decrease -Super armor state changed to chance activation -Inability to move for 5 seconds after spawning exploding minions -Automatic death when stepped on portals -Spawn rate changed to 15% and Cerberus to 85% -Attribute stacking enabled (Poison x3 + Freezing x3 + Burning x3 will work at the same time) -Very vulnerable against mounts

http://omgitsnewton.co.in/post/88370267557

pistolspammer:

If I would be given a chance to change one thing in Els, I swear this guy’s gonna get it.

-60% damage decrease
-Petrify ability removed
-25% defense decrease
-Super armor state changed to chance activation
-Inability to move for 5 seconds after spawning exploding minions
-Automatic death when stepped on portals
-Spawn rate changed to 15% and Cerberus to 85%
-Attribute stacking enabled (Poison x3 + Freezing x3 + Burning x3 will work at the same time)
-Very vulnerable against mounts

http://omgitsnewton.co.in/post/88370267557

aite so who wants to come to mine and windythongy's wedding on Void? it's in about 15-20 mins.

here’s a tentative guest list so far

  • caligoKoru
  • MiuMizuki
  • DeadlyChaser
  • Alex
  • Yozoro
  • AreionDrive
  • Spooky
  • ColeSprouse
  • WhereTheHood

lots of room for whoever o/ drop your IGNs in a reblog!

Thanks for dropping by!

unknown-drive:

elsword-confessions:


I honestly thought that “gg” meant “good game.” Instead, it means “get good.” It’s just a game, why are you telling me to “get good?”

Submitted by Anonymous.

"GG" or "GGs" actually does mean "Good game(s)". That is the original, intended usage of the abbreviation, meant as sort of the e-handshake after a good competitive match. Whoever said using "GG" to mean "Get good" is misinforming you.
They’re also likely a scrub, but I digress.

gg always means good game, lmao. shit dates back to 2002 CS matches.
whoever said it means “get good” is just some basic ass Tyrone wannabe.

unknown-drive:

elsword-confessions:

I honestly thought that “gg” meant “good game.” Instead, it means “get good.” It’s just a game, why are you telling me to “get good?”

Submitted by Anonymous.

"GG" or "GGs" actually does mean "Good game(s)". That is the original, intended usage of the abbreviation, meant as sort of the e-handshake after a good competitive match. Whoever said using "GG" to mean "Get good" is misinforming you.

They’re also likely a scrub, but I digress.

gg always means good game, lmao. shit dates back to 2002 CS matches.

whoever said it means “get good” is just some basic ass Tyrone wannabe.

[ElswordKR]List of RIP Ice Burner pieces on 29th, August, 2014

milonar:

This list is about Ice Burner pieces which are registered in the Magic Wardrobe system by various players on ElswordKR.

This means these Ice Burner pieces cannot be traded or sold, so I call as “RIP Ice Burner”.

Note:

  • This list doesn’t not bring any offence to anyone. It’s their choices to resgister their Ice Burners. 
  • This report can be used to keep track the population of Ice Burner pieces in ElswordKR. Others are able to know know which Ice Burner pieces might be running low, so they can buy it quickly before the prices are increased.
  • This list here is only in Solace server.
  • Well, you can also see how ElswordKR players dress their characters, too. Is it beautiful? :3

CAUTION:

  • I work alone on this, so I cannot check all players to see if they register their Ice Burners or not. This means there are still A LOT OF “RIP Ice Burners” out there. 

Summary of this report today:

  • More players start to use Magic Wardrobe. More Ice Burner sets and accessories will never be traded again. This explains why Ice Burner prices are getting higher and higher.

Read More

highly likely that these folks wanted to keep these pieces. at least they aren’t simply lying in an inventory slot somewhere.